The Preferred Sources of quality concrete, aggregates, asphalt, paving and construction throughout Washington and Northern Idaho
In 1930, William M. Murphy incorporated Central Pre-Mix Concrete Co. in Spokane, Washington, and started down a fantastic path that helped revolutionize the ever-changing construction industry. The first truck-mounted concrete mixers in the Northwest were put into operation by Central Pre-Mix in 1935.
In 1981, CPM entered the asphalt paving business by acquiring Inland Asphalt Company, a locally owned company dating back to 1934. In September of 1997, CPM joined CRH in North America.
With current locations throughout Spokane, Yakima, Richland, and Coeur d’Alene, CPM and IAC have grown to be one of the largest producers of concrete, aggregates, and asphalt in the Northwest.